Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Thinking About a Peaceful Place


Finding a stamp set that serves a dual purpose is a real deal....the ones I am referring to are the ones that take us to a special place with a special memory and inspire our creativity....
As a child, my happy place was playing around the brooks in the woods behind our house...I guess you could say that I was a Tomboy at heart.  When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin'Up catalog, rightfully named Peaceful Place, I knew I just had to have it.  It can be used for so many occasions and has the option of using just the inked background effect or water coloring for a real outdoorsy effect.  Combining it with different greetings and other sets, opens the door for a wide variety of projects.
You can find this set on page 59 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog
I hope that you have a Blessed Day and Happy Stamping Adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment