Saturday, August 2, 2014

A New Beginning
In 2007 I began a new adventure of stamping and scrapbooking.
An adventure that has brought me much pleasure, peace and sense of accomplishment.
Our hobbies are not only a reflection of talent, but also of creativity and sense of self.
I will graciously admit that I am "technically challenged", when it comes to computer stuff, so in my attempt to be savvy, in 2010, I created Lakeside Reflections.  It was fun and a great way to connect my thoughts with those I love and share this crafting addiction.  However, somewhere in that journey, I never learned the art of renewing a blog and it disappeared (still don't know exactly what happened).  
So, here I am again, beginning a new adventure of blogging, hoping not to forget or mess up the process of keeping it alive and well. 
My new adventure will include reflections, projects and adventures of crafting with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment